Remote Training: Getting started with Duxbury for Windows (2 hours)
Duxbury for Windows is the leading Braille translation software solution. Intended for new Duxbury users, this introduction includes how to:
- Set up your braille embosser within Duxbury
- Configure your default settings and adjust your document braille printer settings
- Create a new braille document from scratch
- Convert existing documents to braille
- Set the translation table and grade of braille
- Editing the final product using 6-key entry
- Export directly from Microsoft Word to Duxbury
- Styles, styles, styles!
- Create a table of contents
- Use the Duxbury table feature
- Questions if time permits. Emailed questions accepted as well.
It is recommended that you install and familiarize yourself briefly with the software. A demo version is available for download from www.duxburysystems.com.
Please note that we will not be covering the installation procedure as this is too time-consuming and a waste of valuable training time. If you have issues installing the software, please contact technical support.
Remote Meeting Software System Requirements
We use an online meeting tool called GoToMeeting. Visit GoToMeeting's System Requirements page.
If you have any questions regarding this training, please do not hesitate to contact us.