Get fast, reliable braille with the IRIE BrailleTrac 120! Embossing at 120 CPS this double-sided embosser gives you Library of Congress standard braille with the highest-resolution tactile graphics!
With 8 different dot heights you can fully customize images to get the most readable tactile graphics. Fill images with different patterns/dot heights to provide more detail or change the dot heights on graphs to make gridlines less prominent and the graph easier to read.
With wireless printing capability the IRIE BrailleTrac allows you to emboss directly from your computer or mobile device. Access any Android or iOS app that lets you print and have it automatically translate and emboss for you! It’s that easy! You are no longer limited to only embossing documents made on a computer and saved in a specific format but can emboss directly from your web browser, email, appointments, to-do lists, photos, Dropbox, AllRecipes, Drawthings, Pinterest and hundreds more!
And with a compact, light-weight design, the IRIE BrailleTrac fits at any desk making it the ideal solutions for students, professionals or anyone who needs high-quality braille and tactile graphics at their fingertips.
- 120 characters/second – fastest wireless braille embosser at the price!
- Quality double-sided braille – Library of Congress standard
- High-resolution tactile graphics – 8 dot heights for greater detail
- Automatically translate and emboss directly from your computer or mobile device
- Tractor feed paper – the most reliable sheet feeding technology!
- Compact size – can go with you everywhere
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
Height: 6.2 in (158 mm)
Width: 21.9 in (557 mm)
Depth: 10.8 in (275 mm)
19.8 lbs (9 kg)
< 60 dB(A) with sound enclosure
Tractor fed paper
33 – 120 lb (90 – 200 gsm)
7 – 12.5 inches (176 – 325 mm)
120 cps double-sided
3 braille dot-heights available
6 and 8 dots
Tactile graphic resolution
Up to 100 DPI
8 dot heights for color representation
Multilingual speech feedback
100 MB standard TCP/IP
59 – 95 °F (15 – 35 °C)
100 – 240 V AC
85 – 264 VAC
50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
Standby: 20 W
Heavy Embossing: 200 W
1-Year, Parts and Labor