Mountbatten Braille Whisperer
For children and their teachers, from very early childhood to university, Mountbatten offers connectivity, resources and software to support flexible teaching and educational needs. Engage children in the learning process, provide a platform for pre-writing, pre-literacy, and pre-computer skills, and supervise and join in what they’re doing – whether you know Braille or not.
- Battery operation
- Text-to-Braille and Braille-to-Text translation
- Multiple languages
- PC and QWERTY keyboard connectivity
- Embosser and graphics capabilities
- Dimensions: 12 x 24 x 45 cm (4.5 x 9.44 x 17.7″)
- Weight: 4.7 kg (10.3 lbs)
- Power: rechargeable internal battery
- Battery life: 6 hours standard use, requires power in emboss mode, charge cycle 8 hours from low
- Paper: Standard office paper, 80 gsm or 20 lbs (recommended), to Braille paper 135gsm
- Languages: Available range of languages and braille codes
- Comes with: Battery charger, starter pack 80gsm A4 paper, MB-Comm software, User Guide,optional Mimic external display, optional external PC keyboard.